Yumenoshima Park Archery Field to Reopen for Public Use
Reopening Date:Sunday 31 October 2021
Location:Yumenoshima Park Archery Field (2-1-4 Yumenoshima, Koto-ku, Tokyo)
- Approx. 7 minutes by foot from Shin-kiba Station on JR Keiyo Line, Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line, and Tokyo Rinkai Kosoku Tetsudo Rinkai Line.
- Approx. 5 minutes by foot from Yumenoshima Station on Toei Bus Routes.
- Application method, etc. after the reopening will be announced on the Yumenoshima Park Archery Field official website (in Japanese).
- Although sufficient infectious disease countermeasures will be taken at the facility, please note that the above-mentioned details may change due to changes in conditions.
- On the first day of the reopening, the facility operator will hold a trial archery session, along with mini archery experience, touch rugby workshop and flying disc experience for residents from 10:30 to 16:30. For details, please check the official website (in Japanese).
INQUIRIES:Bureau of Olympic and Paralympic Games Tokyo 2020 Preparation