Exhibition of Tokyo 2020 Archives Assets
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government (TMG) continues to pass down the excitement and successes experienced at the Tokyo 2020 Games as legacies to the next generation by effective storage and utilising exhibiting archives assets which are the symbolic for the Games, including torches and equipment used in various sports events. TMG will use the Tokyo 2020 archives assets to share the achievements and emotions of the Games as many people as possible in the future. In cooperation with the Tokyo 2020 Organising Committee, TMG will hold exhibition as described below.
Tuesday 23 November (National holiday) – Tuesday 30 November 2021 11:30 – 19:00
Tokyo Sports Square (3-8-3, Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo)
- Yurakucho Sta. on the JR Yamanote Line and the Keihin-Tohoku Line. 1-min walk from the “Kyobashi” exit.
- Yurakucho Sta. on the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho line. Accessible from exit D9.
- Ginza-itchome Sta. on the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line. 3-min walk from exit 1.
*The building stands in front of the Toyo Kotsu Kaikan and has a red roof.
Tokyo 2020 Games exhibition (actual competition equipment, torches, panels related to the medallists and the Paralympic events, etc.)
image of competition equipment
Paralympic sports experience (boccia, goalball)
image of boccia experience
Greetings from the Tokyo 2020 Mascots
Photo session with the Tokyo 2020 Mascot
[Schedule] Tuesday 23 November (National Holiday) - Tuesday 30 November 2021
Daily 12:00 - 12:30 / 14:00 - 14:30 / 16:00 - 16:30 / 18:00 - 18:30
- Limited to the first 120 groups each day. (Limited to 30 groups each session)
- The maximum number of participants in each group is 4.
- Numbered tickets will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis from 11:00 each day.
- Staff will guide you the queue for the mascots greetings from 30 minutes before each session.
- The queueing procedure may be subject to change depending on the circumstances of the day.
Miraitowa & Someity
Sales of Tokyo 2020 licensed products
Location: Tokyo 2020 Official Licensed Shop in Yurakucho (inside the Tokyo Sports Square)
Period: Tuesday 23 November (National Holiday) - Tuesday 30 November 2021 11:30 - 19:00
Content: Up to 80% discount on licensed products.
image of Official Licensed Shop
COVID-19 Infection Prevention Measures
Necessary infection prevention measures will be taken at the venue. These include the use of wearing masks and disinfectants, and limiting the number of visitors.