Design Works and Construction Works of Taisei Corporation, Azusa Sekkei Co., Ltd. and Kengo Kuma and Associates JV／Courtesy of JSC
The National Stadium was used as the main stadium for the Tokyo 1964 Olympic Games, and has been rebuilt as a brand new stadium for the Tokyo 2020 Games. The Opening and Closing ceremonies of the Tokyo 2020 Games were held here along with Athletics events and Football matches. After the 2020 Games are over, the stadium will be used for sporting and cultural events.
- 5-min walk from Sendagaya Sta. (JB12) or Shinanomachi Sta. (JB13) on JR Sobu Line.
- 1-min walk from Kokuritsu-kyogijo Sta. (E25) on Subway Oedo Line.
- 15-min walk from Gaiemmae Sta. (G03) on Subway Ginza Line.
- Take Toei bus (81) from [Shibuyaeki] at Shibuya Sta., get off at [Sendagayaeki-Mae] and walk 5-min.
- Take Toei bus (77) from [Meguroeki] at Meguro Sta., get off at [Sendagayaeki-Mae] and walk 5-min.
Please use public transport
10-1 Kasumigaokamachi, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo