Tokyo Aquatics Centre
Simulated image as of Nov. 2017
Download image here
This venue will be newly constructed in the Tatsumi Seaside Park with a seating capacity for up to 15,000 spectators. (The seating capacity will be reduced to 5,000 after the Games.) Following the Tokyo 2020 Games, the Tokyo Aquatics Centre will host domestic and international aquatics competitions and will also be open to the public as a recreation area.
- By Train: 10-min walk from Tatsumi Sta. (Y23) on Subway Yurakucho Line.
- By Train: 15-min walk from Shiomi Sta. (JE04) on JR Keiyo Line.
- By Train: 20-min walk from Shin-kiba Sta. on JR Keiyo Line (JE05), Subway Yurakucho Line (Y24) or Rinkai Line.
- By Bus: Take a Toei bus (13) from [Kinshicho Sta.], get off at [Tatsumi-Danchi] and walk 5-min.
- By Bus: Take a Toei bus (01) from [Shiomi Sta.], get off at [Sazanamibashi-Minamizume] and walk 5-min.
Note: It is strongly recommended that you use public transportation, as other means of transportation to the venue tend to be crowded.
2-2, Tatsumi, Koto-ku, Tokyo