Ariake Tennis Park
Ariake Tennis Park is one of the main tennis facilities in the country. It features the Ariake Coliseum Centre Court and is fully equipped with Show Courts as well as indoor and outdoor courts. This tennis facility has attracted widespread popularity, from international competitions to public use, since its opening in 1983.
- Approx. 5 minute walk from Kokusai-tenjijo Station on the Tokyo Waterfront Area Rapid Transit
- Approx. 8 minute walk from Ariake Station on the Tokyo Waterfront New Transit Waterfront Line Yurikamome
- Approx. 10 minute walk from Ariake-tennis-no-mori Station on the Tokyo Waterfront New Transit Waterfront Line Yurikamome
- Approx. 2 minute walk from Ariake-tennis-no-mori on Toei Bus Higashi 16 and To 05 from Tokyo Station
- Approx. 2 minute walk from Ariake-tennis-no-mori on Toei Bus Kai 01 from Monzen-nakacho Station (this bus passes Etchujima Station, Tokyo Teleport Station, Odaiba-kaihinkoen Station and Toyosu Station)
Please use public transport
Access during the Games (Current plan)
- Walking distance from Kokusai-tenjijo Station on the Tokyo Waterfront Area Rapid Transit
Please use public transportation to access the venue
Stations may be added or changed
Accessible routes will be available at Kokusai-tenjijo Station
- Because more than the ordinary number of passengers may be using public transportation during the Games, it may take longer than the required time that is provided on the Internet. It may also take longer to walk from the station to the venue, so we suggest that you give yourself ample time.
- Please note that during the Games, you may be instructed to use a route that is different from the ordinary route used to access the venue.
2-2-22, Ariake, Koto-ku, Tokyo