Musashino Forest Sport Plaza
as of Apr. 2017
Newly constructed close to Tokyo Stadium, Musashino Forest Sport Plaza will serve as a multi-purpose sports venue hosting major sporting competitions and entertainment events. The venue consists of the main arena, spanning some 4,900 square metres, a sub arena, swimming pool, and a training room.
- Approx. 5 minute walk from Tobitakyu Station on the Keio Line
- Approx. 20 minute walk from Tama Station on the Seibu Tamagawa Line
- Approx. 1 minute walk from Ajinomoto Stadium Entrance on Keio Bus Cho 33 from Chofu Station
- Approx. 1 minute walk from Ajinomoto Stadium Entrance South on Keio Bus Cho 33, Tobi 01 and Tobi 02 from Tama Station
- Approx. 6 minute walk from Josuijo on Keio Bus Mu 91 from Chofu Station
- Approx. 6 minute walk from Josuijo on Keio Bus Mu 91 from Musashi-Koganei Station
- Approx. 6 minute walk from Josuijo on Odakyu Bus Sakai 91 from Komae Station (this bus passes Chofu Station)
- Approx. 6 minute walk from Josuijo on Odakyu Bus Sakai 91 from Musashi-Sakai Station *Please use public transport
Please use public transport
Access during the Games (Current plan)
- Walking distance from Tobitakyu Station on the Keio Line
Please use public transportation to access the venue
Stations may be added or changed
Accessible routes will be available at Tobitakyu Station
- Because more than the ordinary number of passengers may be using public transportation during the Games, it may take longer than the required time that is provided on the Internet. It may also take longer to walk from the station to the venue, so we suggest that you give yourself ample time.
- Please note that during the Games, you may be instructed to use a route that is different from the ordinary route used to access the venue.
290-11, Nishimachi, Chofu, Tokyo