This multi-purpose stadium is used for a variety of activities, and is particularly well known as a leading venue for football matches. With its large-scale seating capacity for up to 50,000 spectators, the stadium served as the opening and closing ceremony venue of the “Sports Festival in Tokyo 2013”.
- By Train: 5-min walk from Tobitakyu Sta. (KO20) on Keio Line.
- By Train: 20-min walk from Tama Sta. (SW03) on Seibu-Tamagawa Line.
- By Bus: Take a Keio Bus (33) at [Chofu Eki Kitaguchi], get off at [Ajinomoto Stadium Iriguchi] and walk 1-min.
- By Bus: Take a Keio Bus (91) at [Musashi Koganei Eki Minamiguchi], get off at [Josuijo] and walk 6-min.
- By Bus: Take a Odakyu Bus (91) at [Komae Eki Kitaguchi], get off at [Josuijo] and walk 6-min.
Note: It is strongly recommended that you use public transportation, as other means of transportation to the venue tend to be crowded.
376-3, Nishimachi, Chofu, Tokyo