Tokyo Stadium is a multi-purpose venue used for a variety of activities, and it is particularly well known as a leading venue for football matches. With its large seating capacity of up to 50,000 spectators, the stadium served as the opening and closing ceremony venue of “Sports Festival in Tokyo 2013”.
- Approx. 5 minute walk from Tobitakyu Station on the Keio Line
- Approx. 20 minute walk from Tama Station on the Seibu Tamagawa Line
- Approx. 1 minute walk from Ajinomoto Stadium Entrance on Keio Bus Cho 33 from Chofu Station
- Approx. 1 minute walk from Ajinomoto Stadium Entrance South on Keio Bus Cho 33, Tobi 01 and Tobi 02 from Tama Station
- Approx. 6 minute walk from Josuijo on Keio Bus Mu 91 from Chofu Station
- Approx. 6 minute walk from Josuijo on Keio Bus Mu 91 from Musashi-koganei Station
- Approx. 6 minute walk from Josuijo on Odakyu Bus Sakai 91 from Komae Station (this bus passes Chofu Station)
- Approx. 6 minute walk from Josuijo on Odakyu Bus Sakai 91 from Musashi-sakai Station
Please use public transport
Access during the Games (Current plan)
- Walking distance from Tobitakyu Station or Nishi-chofu Station on the Keio Line
- Shuttle bus service from Komae Station on the Odakyu Odawara Line
- Shuttle bus service from Musashisakai Station on the JR Chuo Line or Seibu Tamagawa Line
- Walking distance from Tama Station on the Seibu Tamagwa Line
- Shuttle bus service from Chofu Station on the Keio Line
Please use public transportation to access the venue
Stations may be added or changed
Accessible routes will be available at Tobitakyu Station. An accessible shuttle bus service is under consideration.
- Because more than the ordinary number of passengers may be using public transportation during the Games, it may take longer than the required time that is provided on the Internet. It may also take longer to walk from the station to the venue, so we suggest that you give yourself ample time.
- Please note that during the Games, you may be instructed to use a route that is different from the ordinary route used to access the venue.
376-3, Nishimachi, Chofu, Tokyo