Imperial Palace Garden
Photo by Kokyo Gaien National Garden, Ministry of the Environment Government of Japan
Sports: Athletics (Race Walk)
The Imperial Palace Garden will serve as the venue for race walking events. Comprising traditional landscaped Japanese gardens and surrounded by historic buildings, it is one of Tokyo's most famous landmarks and tourist attractions.
- 2-min walk from Nijubashimae Sta. (C10) on Subway Chiyoda Line.
- 2-min walk from Hibiya Sta. (H07) on Subway Hibiya Line.分
- 8-min walk from Sakuradamon (Y17) on Subway Yurakucho Line.
- 10-min walk from Tokyo Sta. (JC01) on JR Chuo Line and other.
- 10-min walk from Yurakucho Sta. on JR Keihin-Tohoku Line (JK25), JR Yamanote Line (JY30) or Subway Yurakucho Line (Y18).
Note: It is strongly recommended that you use public transportation, as other means of transportation to the venue tend to be crowded.
Kokyogaien, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo