Tokyo International Forum
This symbolic glass building, with a huge boat-shaped atrium space, opened in 1997 for 3 main purposes as a base of comprehensive cultural activities, as place to exchange of information and creations, and also for international exchanges. This attractive site was the former center of Tokyo’s governmental administration for about a century before becoming Tokyo’s largest convention and performing arts centre.
- 1-min walk from Yurakucho Sta. on JR Keihin-Tohoku Line (JK25), JR Yamanote Line (JY30) or Subway Yurakucho Line (Y18).
- 5-min walk from Tokyo Sta. (JC01) on JR Chuo Line and other.
- 7-min walk from Hibiya Sta. on Subway Hibiya Line (H07), Subway Chiyoda Line (C09) and Subway Mita Line (I08).
- 5-min walk from Nijubashimae Sta. (C10) on Subway Chiyoda Line.
- 7-min walk from Kyobashi Sta. (G10) on Subway Ginza Line.
- 7-min walk from Ginza Sta. on Subway Hibiya Line (H08), Marunouchi Line (M16) or Ginza Line (G09).
Note: It is strongly recommended that you use public transportation, as other means of transportation to the venue tend to be crowded.
3-5-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo