Yumenoshima Park Archery Field
Simulated image after the Tokyo 2020 Games as of Jan. 2019
Download image here
Yumenoshima Park Archery Field has been constructed in the park area of the Dream Island site to provide Tokyo residents and park visitors with opportunities to use the area for archery and various other purposes. Following the Tokyo 2020 Games, the facility will be used to promote and popularize the sport of archery and strengthen Japan’s level of competitiveness by hosting major national competitions and a wide range of other activities.
- Approx. 7-minute walk from Shin-kiba Station on the JR Keiyo Line, Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line and Tokyo Rinkai Kosoku Tetsudo Rinkai Line
- Approx. 5-minute walk from Yumenoshima on Toei Bus Ki 11 Kou from Toyocho Station
- Approx. 5-minute walk from Yumenoshima on Toei Bus Kin 18 from Kinshicho Station (weekdays only) (this bus passes Kameido Station and Nishi-ojima Station)
- Approx. 5-minute walk Yumenoshima on Toei Bus Exp. 05 from Kinshicho Station (weekends and holidays only) (this bus passes Kameido Station and Nishi-ojima Station)
Please use public transport
Access during the Games (Current plan)
- Walking distance from Shin-kiba Station on the JR Keiyo Line, Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line or Tokyo Waterfront Area Rapid Transit
Please use public transportation to access the venue
Stations may be added or changed
Accessible routes will be available at Shin-kiba Station
- Because more than the ordinary number of passengers may be using public transportation during the Games, it may take longer than the required time that is provided on the Internet. It may also take longer to walk from the station to the venue, so we suggest that you give yourself ample time.
- Please note that during the Games, you may be instructed to use a route that is different from the ordinary route used to access the venue.
2-chome, Yumenoshima, Koto-ku, Tokyo