Tatsumi Water Polo Centre
Sports: Aquatics (Water Polo)
Venue capacities: 4,700
This iconic and spacious venue was designed to serve as the main facility for swimming and other water sports in the Tokyo area. It was opened in 1993 with the purpose of improving the health and wellbeing of Tokyo residents, developing competitive sports, and popularizing swimming. With a venue capacity of approx.5000 seats, it is capable of hosting major national competitions and various other events.
- Approx. 7-minute walk from Tatsumi Station on the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line
- Approx. 15-minute walk from Shin-kiba Station on the JR Keiyo Line, Tokyo Rinkai Kosoku Tetsudo Rinkai Line and Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line
Please use public transport
Access during the Games (Current plan)
- Walking distance from Tatsumi Station on the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line or Shiomi Station on the JR Keiyo Line (arriving at the venue)
- Walking distance from Shin-kiba Station on the JR Keiyo Line, Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line or Tokyo Waterfront Area Rapid Transit (leaving the venue)
Please use public transportation to access the venue
Stations may be added or changed
Accessible routes will be available at Tatsumi Station
- Because more than the ordinary number of passengers may be using public transportation during the Games, it may take longer than the required time that is provided on the Internet. It may also take longer to walk from the station to the venue, so we suggest that you give yourself ample time.
- Please note that during the Games, you may be instructed to use a route that is different from the ordinary route used to access the venue.
2-8-10, Tatsumi, Koto-ku, Tokyo